Thursday, February 9, 2012

Recipe: Guilt-Free Brownies! {Flop Story}

So I was in a chocolate mood today and wanted to satisfy my sweet tooth without getting anywhere near  bad ingredients (i.e: white sugar, high fructose corn syrup, etc) that sabotage human bodies and the high-calories that always accompany those really, really good desserts. Brilliant idea, I thought, let's make a healthy version!


As delicious as these may look, they weren't. I'll spare you the recipe. They turned out rather rubbery, and tasting sort of like black beans... I wonder why? LOL So go ahead, indulge in a good hearty laugh-- I have!!!

5 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Haha - well at least they look super tasty! :)

Fran said...

My attempts at healthy recipes always seem to flop. So annoying! They look beautiful though! Thanks for stopping by the blog.

Katherine said...

Thanks Broolyn and Fran for the encouragement! Stay posted as I'll be trying more things in the future-- and if they turn out I'll share the recipes!

Marissa said...

I've seen recipes for sweets using black beans and I was a little skeptical of how that would turn out. Sorry yours was a flop!!

cheryl denise said...

i use agave a lot when i bake, as a sugar substitute. you can tell slightly, but it's still good!!

a peek of chic