Thursday, March 1, 2012

My lunch.


 I packed my lunch for the office today and it turned out so to be so delicious! It saves time and money for me to "eat-in" at work so I try to do this most days. 

I had jalapeno chips on the side-- so yummy! 

To make this quick wrap all you need is a whole wheat tortilla, a large handful of dark green spinach, a few slices of cucumber, and a grated carrot. I just spread a bit of horseradish mustard, piled all the veggies on top and poured a tiny bit of vinaigrette salad dressing on top. Roll up and you're ready to go!

What did you have for lunch? I'm constantly on the look-out for tasty recipes so feel free to share! Who knows, you may see if on here one day! 

5 comments:

Genie Bianchi said...

It may sound weird, but sometimes if I'm running late, I'll grab a sweet potato. I'll microwave it at work. I don't need any butter or sugar & it's so filling!

Katherine said...

Sweet potatoes are so yummy!!! That's a great, quick idea! Fresh fruit with almond or organic peanut butter always works as a last resort too!

Design Eat Repeat said...

This is a great idea! I'll be making this to bring to work next week...looks so good!

Claire said...

Ah this looks deliciousss I love this kind of food xx

http://polished-perfect.blogspot.com/

LoriLynn said...

Oh my goooodness, that looks like the most perfect lunch ever! I am totally going to have to try it! Xo Lori
http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/