Sunday, February 10, 2013

Photos from Piano Competition


Just for fun I have to do a little recap from last wk's competition. :) 



I actually ended up winning first place in the collegiate division!


Post-concert refreshments. :) Isn't the Beethoven bust adorable?!


Ukranian violinist Dashkeyvick performed the Kreutzer Sonata with international concert pianist Jesse Davis (who just happens to be my teacher. :) 



Two concerts back to back! This was part of the 1st one on Thursday night. :) 




And, this was Friday night at an adorable little venue downtown. This piano (restored from 1924) was harder to play but I think the sound was better than the above. 


Congrats to my friend Madison for winning 1st place in the Beethoven division. You go, girl! 

{if you're looking for free score - click here!}

A fun piece of music but glad to have some closure. Always nice, right? Now onto the next goal! 

Check back -- Valentine's GIVEAWAYS coming up this week!

8 comments:

dayna said...

Congrats on winning the collegiate division! I'm always jealous of people with musical talent.

henning love said...

wow congrats to you in winning!!

Katherine said...

Aww, thanks! You guys are sweet :)

SH said...

Congrats!!

Sheree
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Silhouette de Femme said...

Hi Katherine!
Congrats! & thanks for following our new mother daughter blog we are following you back & look forward to your posts!
Denise
http://silhouettedefemme.blogspot.ca/

Dascha said...

Wow that's great!

I follow you on GFC!
Follow me back??

xoxo
www.its-dash.blogspot.com

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Good job winning the collegiate division! I got the worse stage fright when I had violin and piano recitals. I love the video of you playing!

Dash Interiors said...

WOW you are so talented!!
XO
Ash