Sunday, June 9, 2013

Lately . . .


Visiting a new church this morning. My sister Kristen . .  . well, let's just say I think she's AMAZING on the piano! You can watch a clip of the postlude, here. :)

Ooh, and that man singing? He's 85!!! and still has a super strong, super gorgeous voice! Very impressive. Hope I can be like that. :)


Friday night was end of week crash party with some good friends!

Anyone else a fan of ooey-gooey freshly baked cream cheese pound topped with a sugary scoop of sweet ice cream? 

Yes, and those are looking totally-from-scratch, homemade, light and fluffy, melt-in-your mouth, whole wheat croissants, too. Ally E. - I know this was a labor of love. Thank you!

Saturday? Not much . . .  worked out, did some laundry and that's pretty much it. :) How 'bout you?


My first try at Chiboni's blueberry flavored Greek yogurt. Yum, yum! I've been missing out sticking with the plain. :p I mean, there is a 12 sugar gram difference . . .  could that have anything to do with it?! lol!


And, this? Just a reminder- don't stop dreaming!!!! Pick something you love  (God gives specific desires to individuals for a reason!) and then do something every day that moves you closer toward that major goal! =)

New an exciting ventures on the horizons (for me too) ! Lots of times I feel as if I'm really vague with people (probably not good!), but seriously- I'm pumped about my life! His mercies are new every morning. :)

Fall in love with life! We only live once . . . let's make it count.

So, tell me -- what's something that you dream about (that you feel is impossible) but you know you can do it and it will make a difference in the world? ? ? =) 

Remember- don't be vague :p (I wanna know!). 

No comments: